A: Yes this documentary is suitable for children of all ages. We do not show any graphic content of animal suffering.
A: The documentary will be available in many languages with subtitles including German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Portuguese, Indonesian and more to follow.
We will also be releasing the documentary with narration in different languages including Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Italian, Mongolian, plus more.
A: The film is 1 hour 21 minutes long.
A: There are various great ways you can get involved and help
- Share information from our website, Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter about the film on social media.
- Adopt and promote a sustainable plant-based lifestyle, see our plant-based meal planner page here.
- Plant trees on our tree planting page to offset your CO2 footprint here.
- Write to environmental organizations and request that they address the true impacts of animal agriculture and how eating plant-based gives real solutions to the problems.
- Write articles, blogs, posts, tweets, podcasts, or letters to the editors, about the devastating impact of animal agriculture on our planet.
- Write to your government representatives and demand they address the environmental impacts of animal agriculture.
- Write to environmental organizations and request that they address the true impacts of animal agriculture as outlined in this film.
- Write articles, blogs, posts, tweets, podcasts, or letters to the editors, etc.
- Write to your government representatives and demand that they address the true impacts of animal agriculture.
A: We have a reference page for many of the facts referred to in the film here. Many more references are discussed and provided in the accompanying book, available for purchase soon. We also welcome any questions and we will happily provide evidence-based facts to substantiate the science outlined in the film. Please submit your questions here.
A: We hope to add a health section to the site in the future. However, we do have an extensive section on the health benefits of a plant-based diet in our book "EATING OUR WAY TO EXTINCTION". A copy of this book will be available soon to purchase from our webstore.
A: Our sources of funding are all listed in our credits and range from private investors to donations.
A: We don’t have a means of receiving donations. The best way to help our cause is to share the film link with others, and help to avert climate change by taking the vegan pledge and planting trees via our website.